Dual / Quad Flapper Check Valves
Our Dual and Quad Flapper Safety Valves are a safety component housed in the bottom hole assembly (BHA) that prevents well fluids and gas from returning up the coil tubing. These valves increase our factor of safety significantly at minimal additional cost.
- Quad flapper provides four barriers in a single housing
- Allows for use of a 15/16” ball
- Utilizes Viton seals and O-rings for compatibility with harsh fluids.
- Cartridges are pressure tested and certified by lot for compliance to pressure limits
- Large thru bore for use with drop ball type subs and balls, darts or wiper plugs
- Robust and Dependable design completely manufactured “in-house” by WOS
- Rebuilt and pressure tested by trained WOS personnel
- Inspected by qualified WOS Inspection Team
- High strength, two-piece replaceable alloy valve cartridges
- Redundant (dual or quad) valve system for increased reliability