WHO ARE WE?
We provide thru-tubing tools, service and personnel for the completion, workover and gas storage markets. We currently operate in the Bakken, Marcellus, Permian and Utica basins, with headquarters in Imperial, PA.
OUR TOOLS. OUR PEOPLE.
When companies talk about “their tools”, they are often talking about the tools they rented or bought. We believe the best tools are the ones you design, manufacture and maintain yourself. We also recognize that even with the fastest car, you need a great driver to win the race. That’s why we rely on people dedicated to service quality with a history of success under the toughest conditions.
Our HAMMR Drill motor reduces mill time, aids in Extended Reach and improves control through a simple percussion hammer.
- Reduces mill times
- Aids in Extended Reach
- Mud lubricated (no seals; temperature limited only by power section)
The Workover Solutions EaZy Drill is a friction reducing tool that enhances weight ransfer and extends coiled tubing reach to achieve TD.
- Coiled tubing // stickpipe milling or cleanout operations
- Coiled tubing // stickpipe fishing operations
- Coiled tubing drilling applications
- Looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Thru-Tubing Supervisor to work at wellsites in various WOS locations as needed.
- The Thru-Tubing Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to work rotational work
- Ability to travel to various wellsite locations and perform fishing, milling, toe preps, cleanout, acid wash, and nitrogen lift operations
- Advise and support customers on proper procedures and ensure that tools are operated within the operating guidelines
- Occasionally transport and deliver downhole tools to and from wellsite
- Perform sales calls to customer locations
- Make up and break down downhole tools at the wellsite
- Ensure all job procedures are followed
- Record and prepare accurate job logs, time sheets, BHA diagrams, safety meeting and other documents
- Be in direct contact with Shop Coordinator to ensure jobs are completed with the highest degree of service quality
- Plan fishing, milling, toe preps, cleanout, acid wash, and nitrogen lift operations
- Provide feedback to Shop Coordinator on tool performance
- Provide technical support and have a strong understanding of downhole dynamics
- Calculate on the job parameters such as flow rates, velocities and snubbing loads
- Train and mentor new employees
- Ensure all reporting requirements are done in a timely manner
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as well as company and industry standards
- Proficiency with computers
- High degree of mechanical aptitude
- Need to be available 24/7
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player that works well with other Thru-Tubing Specialists
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of tool related experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license
We hire experienced professionals who are committed to both superior service delivery and quality. Our culture is one of pushing boundaries, continuously improving and providing honest, reliable services that our customers can count on.